Who doesn’t love a refreshing, full of flavor, easy summer salad! When I think summer, I think hot days, flip-flops, pool parties, and hydrating watermelon being front and center. I partnered with Alessi Foods to try out their absolutely delicious authentic high quality Italian ingredients that are perfect for salads & vegan recipes! The whole vegan momma family loved this vegan Watermelon Salad with Tofu Summer Feta Salad, it’s definitely going to be a summer staple over here!
Alessi’s White Balsamic infused with Raspberry is a game changer, and I’m adding all their balsamic reductions to everything I possible can! On to the delicious salad, can’t wait for you to try it!
- 1 small-medium Watermelon (cubed or melon balled)
- 4 cups Arugula
- ½ Avocado (cubed)
- ½ sliced English Cucumber
- ½ cup sliced Strawberries
- ½ cup Raspberries
- 4 tablespoons Alessi Pine Nuts
- ½ block Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 teaspoonAlessi Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Traditional Balsamic Reduction
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Raspberry Infused Balsamic Reduction
- ¼ cup Mint
- ½ tablespoon Alessi Himalayan Salt
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Raspberry Blush White Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Organic Balsamic Vinegar
1. Half the watermelon, either melon ball or slice the watermelon. You can keep the watermelon bowl part to serve the salad in.
2. Crumble Tofu into a bowl and mix in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Himalayan salt. Set aside.
3. Assemble the salad into salad serving bowl: lay down the bed of arugula, avocado, cucumber, raspberries, strawberries, tofu feta. Place watermelon, and then drizzle both balsamic reductions, and raspberry blush white vinegar. Top with mint and pine nuts, toss the salad & serve!
Use my promo code VEGANMOMMA for 15% off your Alessi Foods order (online orders over $20 ship free)!
What’s a summer dish that you always crave when the weather starts heating up? Let me know in the comments below! I hope you enjoy my delicious fresh take on a watermelon salad!
Love & Veggies,
The Vegan Momma